In addition to propagation of the rich culture of Andhra Rashtra, the prime objective of the Association is to provide a platform for the Telugu people of Pune to meet regularly and express thier talent. To enable this, the association conducts� several social and cultural activities regularly.
Some of These Activities Are:
- Lord Venkateshwara Pooja on every Saturday at 7.30 pm. This pooja can be sponsored by members. Archanas can be also be performed on behalf of individuals or families.
- Ladies get together and programs in the month of Sravan, and on the occasions of Dassera and Makar Sankranti.
- Vinayakachavati ( Ganesh Chaturthi) celebrations.
- Annual excursion in the month of "Karthik"
- The annual "Ugadi" function and dinner.
- AP Formation day celebrations on Nov 1st every year.
- Music and dance programs.
In addition to the above, the Association carries out other activities to benefit the members and the residents of Pune. The prominent activities are running of the following :
- The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) Information Centre
- 4 Marriage Information Bureau